Despereaux is lured out in the open by the magic of the King's singing. What songs do you think would be on the King's playlist? Or what song would lure you out from your hiding place whether your room or just on the couch?
This singer Dream box on sound cloud I actually know he goes to my church and I love his song Good Vibes.(And Why don't we and Mitchell Musso And Emily Osmet)
This singer Dream box on sound cloud I actually know he goes to my church and I love his song Good Vibes.(And Why don't we and Mitchell Musso And Emily Osmet)
ReplyDeleteClementine
I love why don't we's NON-Explicit music like don't change, Something different' and invatation
ReplyDeleteAt this time of year anything Christmas themed would lure me in! I just want to listen to Christmas music and be happy!!
ReplyDeleteI imagine some music from the Lord of the Rings luring me in! I LOVE the soundtracks to those movies and how magical they feel!
ReplyDelete