The first chapter of our book discusses how Despereaux received his name. Names have meaning and significance. Share your name story. Where does your name come from? How did your parents decide what your name would be?
I was named after my father's best friend in high school. My daughter Logan was named after Wolverine (Mr. Lutz is a huge Comic Book fan). Our son Flynn was named after Errol Flynn who was an actor famous for awesome sword fighting scenes.
My parents named me Lorena, but I really dont know why. I never asked them,but I think that they named me that because they saw in my eyes that when I grow up, I am gonna be an amazing dancer. I love dancing :)
My parents named me Andrew because my uncle's middle name is Andrew. My middle name is Michael because my uncles name was Michael. My name means manly and brave.
My parents named me Andrew because when my dad was in Egypt with my brothers working, my dad met the persons son named Andrew because he was nice and wholesome.
My parents named me Neev because I was quiet when I was born. My middle name is Kalpesh because my father's name is Kalpesh. My name means a strong foundation.
My parents named me Danielle, I have no idea why though. I googled my name to find out what it means, turns out the name Danielle means "God is my judge."
My parents named me Paola because my dads younger sister's name is Paola and my middle name is Nicole because my mom's younger sisters's name is Nicole :)
My parents named me Kason because the name Kason means son of marsh-dwellers and it is variant of Carson. My middle name is Michael because my dads name was Michael before he passed.
I was named after my father's best friend in high school. My daughter Logan was named after Wolverine (Mr. Lutz is a huge Comic Book fan). Our son Flynn was named after Errol Flynn who was an actor famous for awesome sword fighting scenes.
ReplyDeleteMy name means strong. I don't really know why my parents named me Ethan,
ReplyDeletebut I know I am strong today.
I was named after a tv show that my mom loved very so much, and i also got my name by a unique girls name that is often not a girls name
ReplyDeleteMy name means of the sea, my parents did not pick the name Marissa for that reason, but I do love the ocean.
ReplyDeleteMy parents named me Jackson because my Grandpas name is Jack
ReplyDeleteMy name is Avery because my mom loves A names so she name me Avery
ReplyDeleteI was named after my great great great great grandpa who was a famous boxer!
ReplyDeleteIsaiah:
My name mean whole or universal.
ReplyDeleteEmma
My dad got my name from Gladiators
ReplyDeletemy name is a Amish name and plus my mom name is Katie and my dads name is Bryon so they wanted too combine there names so they made Brylee
ReplyDeleteMy parents named me Lorena, but I really dont know why. I never asked them,but I think that they named me that because they saw in my eyes that when I grow up, I am gonna be an amazing dancer. I love dancing :)
ReplyDeleteMy parents named me Andrew because my uncle's middle name is Andrew. My middle name is Michael because my uncles name was Michael. My name means manly and brave.
ReplyDeleteMy parents named me Andrew because when my dad was in Egypt with my brothers working, my dad met the persons son named Andrew because he was nice and wholesome.
ReplyDeleteMy parents named me Neev because I was quiet when I was born. My middle name is Kalpesh because my father's name is Kalpesh. My name means a strong foundation.
ReplyDeleteMy parents named me Danielle, I have no idea why though. I googled my name to find out what it means, turns out the name Danielle means "God is my judge."
ReplyDeleteMakai as a boy's name is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Makai is "who resembles God?".
ReplyDeleteSo I got my name by my father which had the same name I was named after Pele but I was born jew
ReplyDeleteI do not know why my parents named me Olivia. Olivia means olive or olive tree. My middle name is Melissa because my aunt's name is Melissa.
ReplyDeleteMy name means drop of water, noble, defender, hill, and black-haired. My parents liked the names Brynn and Hannah and they combined the names.
ReplyDeletecarter means transporter of cart or wagon. It comes from Irish. Because they liked may name.
ReplyDeleteMy parents named me Paola because my dads younger sister's name is Paola
ReplyDeleteand my middle name is Nicole because my mom's younger sisters's name is Nicole :)
My parents named me Kason because the name Kason means son of marsh-dwellers and it is variant of Carson. My middle name is Michael because my dads name was Michael before he passed.
ReplyDeleteMy parents named me jaslene because its really unique and it means im a ''gift of God''. And i was named after a model!
ReplyDeleteI don't know why my parents named me Logan but it means descendant of the warrior.
ReplyDeleteI was named Clementine from three choices: Mable, Eisley, Or Clementine!
ReplyDeleteClementine fits in with Olive and means Meek & Mild